We are proud to partner with some of the top reusable cloth nappy manufacturers. As a result, we stand by our product, it's quality, and it's manufacturing standard.
For our premium range, we offer a 12 month manufacturing warranty against defects from the date it was purchased. For our core, 6 months.
Our warranty extends to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable. Original purchase receipt must be available showing date of purchase. Our warranty only covers items purchased directly from Kekoa or their authorised retailers.
ITEMS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Defective snaps, zippers, closures, and most elastics
- Defective stitching, seams, or substantial fabric flaws
- Defective PUL/TPU lamination
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
Our warranty does not cover (and is not limited to):
- Use of safety pins, hooks, or affixing other items to your nappies
- Normal wear and tear
- Nappy smells or stains
- Fading as a result of improper washing or extended time in the sun
- Pilling, pulls/snags in fabric
- Tears as a result of excessive/incorrect unsnapping
- Wear holes in natural fibre inserts
- Items caught/torn/damaged during washing or drying including snaps or fabrics
- Improper storage
- Any claim relating to fit within the specified size range, except where the product does not fit at all
- Modifications of any kind including removing care tags or product labels
- Defects as a result of improper washing or drying according to our wash guide. This includes (but is not limited to) the use of bleach, vinegar, caustic substances, whitening products, detergents containing any of the aforementioned or dyes, perfumes or essential oils, and exceeding the maximum temperature of 60 degrees Celsius.
Warranty covers are at the discretion of Kekoa upon examination. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with photos and details in the unlikely event you have a fault.
Warranty terms are subject to change without prior notice at our discretion.