Which ever insert(s) you choose to use, our nappies work best when inserts are stuffed inside the pocket.
HOW TO STUFF
- Have your nappy snapped to the right rise size (this may take a bit of playing around) and inside facing upwards
Lay your inserts flat and grip one end firmly (knuckles upwards touching nappy lining)
- Start to push your inserts inside the pocket and turn the whole nappy over (outside facing upwards, knuckles to the ground)
- Push the inserts through to the front edge of the nappy, pulling the outer shell towards your elbow until your hand reaches the front end of the nappy (you will still have some of the insert hanging out the back)
- Turn the nappy back over (inside facing up), grab the front edge of the nappy and inserts and remove your hand spreading your fingers wide to keep the inserts flat. The flappy tail of inserts will slide inside as you do this
- Adjust any wrinkles in the inserts as needed and pull the inserts back towards the pocket opening if there is too much bulk at the front edge
- Snap your inserts to the shell if this is your preference
- Fold and snap closed ready for use and display in your chosen area - living room feature is always good!